Global Village!

where you read and write shit while you shit
minto
//elite

Global Village!

postby minto » 10/11/13 @ 02:32

So im assuming most of you guys live in America.

Have any of you moved across the pond to live in another country? If so where, why and for how long? Did you enjoy it? Do it again?

I havent been out of the UK meow for over a year since I went financially broke almost a year ago. Prior to that I had been going to Japan 2/3 times a year on holiday for a few weeks here and there and sometimes for a month or more.

Iv been to most common holiday locations. Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Florida, France, Germany, Amsterdam ( :phillyb™: ) Rome, Majorca, Tenerife etc etc all these kinda places, and hands down Japan has come up trumps for me every, time.

When I got together with my meow girlfriend, she was aware that I had planned to depart the UK for good.. to go and live in Japan, however its taken a long ass time to pay shit off and im finally almost there..

I have somehow convinced her to pack her bags.. and phollow suit. So as of Sept 2014 we will be moving to New Zealand for 1 year planned. I have a cousin who moved there years ago and another cousin who is moving there this coming Jan.
After this year, were then heading to Japan to fufill my dream. A year (at least) in Japan. I dont have a degree so i'll be on a working holiday visa. Until I can either get sponsored.. or what ever.

After that, we wanna go try live in Canada for a while too and see how we get on. :ugeek: STOKED.
I have actually.. been counting down the minutes.. As I hate my life here in the UK.. The job, the people, the food, the weather, the cops.. everything is just worse here.

10 Months, 21 days..
325 Days..
7800 hours....
468000 minutes......
[ Minty.Fresh NA8 | RX8 | JZX100 ]
Trentin
workin' it in

Re: Global Village!

postby Trentin » 10/11/13 @ 02:40

I've always wanted to go to japan, just seems like an awesome place with a ton of culture.
white 93, sadly still bone stock.

owner of @MiataLife Instaphag page.
GeorgeG5
//elite

postby GeorgeG5 » 10/11/13 @ 03:00

I can't afford Japan... But me and couple other car guys plan to hit it next year, so I have to start saving lol

But no, I'm not from US and the longest time I've been out of my country was a month I spent in Italy. But I plan to leave Czech Republic for good... It's just too poor and too corrupt
minto
//elite

postby minto » 10/11/13 @ 03:20

I think most countries under the same banking system are pretty much corrupted meow. America appearing to be suffering more so. However at least they can arm them selfs.. :( We cant.
[ Minty.Fresh NA8 | RX8 | JZX100 ]
Nicktorius™
//elite

postby Nicktorius™ » 10/11/13 @ 03:47

GeorgeG5 wrote:But I plan to leave Czech Republic for good... It's just too poor and too corrupt

There is an Asian(?) dude I sit next to in my Psychology class that just moved to the US from Czech Republic. He was born and raised there.

Philosoraptor: If you look Asian and your parents are both from an Asian country, but you were born and raised in Czech Republic, does that make you... :lol:
I'll poop in your butt hole and then you will poop it back into my butt and we will keep doing it back and forth with the same poop. Forever.

return to “off topic”