1993 Miata

sell your miata parts here.
sideshow
donated to the club!

1993 Miata

postby sideshow » 02/02/15 @ 09:18

Selling my 93 Miata. $3800 OBO. there is a phillyb™ member discount so if your interested lemme know.
craigslist link: http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/4872661604.html
Car is great with lots of upgrades. Car is in very decent shape but sadly we don't really drive it much and we are letting it go.
Its a 93 with 18X,XXX miles but runs great. Don't get me wrong it smokes(slightly on startup or wide open throttle) but is one of the better Miata's I have driven.
Its a 5 speed, open diff, clutch was replaced 5 years ago along with all the clutch hydraulics.
It has a 5 year old KEE top with a no zip plastic window(new tension cables and rain rail at the same time)
Car was also repainted at the same time from red to black. When I say repainted I mean everything, engine bay, door jambs, bottoms of the hood and trunk etc. The paint is single stage and does fade if you don't keep up on it. Paint and body are not perfect. its 22 years old. some red paint showing on mirrors and some body edges but otherwise shiny. great 5 foot car awesome 10 ft car.
Exterior also has: OEM mud flaps(front and rear), oem r-package rear lip, Authentic garage vary front lip(not the crappy ebay knockoff), super rare kg works gas door and custom low profile headlights.
Interior is in pretty awesome shape. I replaced the carpets, seats, floor mats, door panels with all low mileage used take outs. Interior add ons also include:oem alum. pedal set, sparco steering wheel,spacer and hub adapter, shift knob, autopower roll bar, 93 le speaker grilles oem floor mats and leather ebrake and shifter boots.
Suspension and brakes were gone threw a few times. Car has a set of raceland coilover(which I hate) but are installed, car was also aligned when they were put on. Brakes are dba drilled and slotted rotors with hawk hps pads and stainless brake hoses. Otherwise the suspension is stock and ready for you to take it in your own direction!!
Engine and trans: Yep over 180k, I know, It smokes occasionally, yep I know, Is that what your going to use to lowball me? Sorry no deal. This car is 22 years old, runs awesome and engines and parts are readily available and very easy to install!! Does this car need an engine? NO FREEKIN WAY!! at least not meow. It runs too good. I do have a spare engine and a recently rebuilt cylinder head that I can throw in for the right price.
This car is currently fitted with a ddm intake, stainless header, jackson racing high flow cat and borla cat back, Clutch is new oem and 5 years old. In 5 years its had less than 15k miles put on it. Timing belt was also done 5 years ago with new, tensioner, idler, vc gasket etc etc.. Yep its had all that stuff your supposed to ask about!!
Wheels are 15x7 Rota slipstreams with 3 matching tires. Got a flat and replaced it with what I had laying around.
Price im looking for is $3800 OBO. OBO means or best offer. Try me its worth a shot.
So to reiterate: 93 Miata, clean title, former Texas car(no rust) all services done, coilovers, full exhaust, wheels, rollbar, high mileage, aftermarket steering wheel, extra parts(for extra cash) yep that sums it up.
Trades considered but limited to Honda(civic with 2 doors or 3?? of 96-00 flavor) guns(you better have a lot) side by side atv(must have title). NO BIKES, NO HARLEYS, NO Commuter cars. Projects and Datsuns or old Toyotas also considered..
text is best five 7 ohhhh- tw0- 3-niner-0-six-five-niner. I do work so be patient..
Car is currently stored indoors so no worries there. No rush. I havent driven it in like 6 months whats a few more
phillyb™
//banned

Re: 1993 Miata

postby phillyb™ » 02/02/15 @ 10:12

love it
don't get caught
Derek
donated to the club!

postby Derek » 02/04/15 @ 17:37

Want to trade for a 1995 Sportster 1200 the state is trying to total?

:phillyb™:
1990 Miata, SNC 1.6, DIY Randall, R-Package Lip, Overnight parts from Japan.
1979 XS650, far from stock.
1995 Sportster, 'merica. Wrecked.
2007 Sportster, 'merica 2.0.
sideshow
donated to the club!

postby sideshow » 02/09/15 @ 08:39

would love to trade for cash. Money talks price is super negotiable as I found this cars replacement.
$2800 OBO make that happen
phillyb™
//banned

postby phillyb™ » 02/09/15 @ 10:57

"trade for cash"
hahahhaha
don't get caught
Skinny
the ginger ninjer

postby Skinny » 02/09/15 @ 13:22

I like cash
In 30 seconds you'll be dead and I'll be home in time for Corn Flakes.

return to “for sale”