WTB/Trade sexual favors for: Hood vents

if you have dreamt of ricelands all night, request a set!
Swank Force One
i'm getting there...

WTB/Trade sexual favors for: Hood vents

postby Swank Force One » 10/18/13 @ 17:39

I'm not looking Miata specific, i just need a pair of vent/louver panels/whatever the fuck.

Z34 Luminas have pretty much exactly what i'm looking for.

Or a set of FM vents, seen here: https://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?de ... r=29-40000

I'll pay, trade, whatever. I have a couple shift knobs laying around (NRG, factory NB 6spd Nardi, etc...), i have a set of RX7 460cc injectors i'll trade straight up for a new set of FM vents, MSM AUX Mod, bunch of 330cc injectors, set of supra 440cc injectors, and i'm sure some other shit.

Let's start with: What have you got?
Masdur’s Godo Design Language shows its face in the m.nert swagger build, comprete with #SWAG bundle #4 Sponsored by LevRimiter and Sproinkin
TistheJameson
//elite

Re: WTB/Trade sexual favors for: Hood vents

postby TistheJameson » 10/19/13 @ 02:14

A friend of mine makes dmax style fiberglass vents if your interested in one this size I can get one

A pic of one I have on my car
http://www.shop.TougeWorks.com
Facebook.com/TougeWorks
#TougewWorks
#KINOD
#Puristgroup
Swank Force One
i'm getting there...

postby Swank Force One » 10/19/13 @ 14:13

Depends on price... this is a fwd car I'm working with and there's a weird ridge in the middle of the hood lol.
Masdur’s Godo Design Language shows its face in the m.nert swagger build, comprete with #SWAG bundle #4 Sponsored by LevRimiter and Sproinkin
Swank Force One
i'm getting there...

postby Swank Force One » 10/24/13 @ 18:13

Bump it. I want this shit. I have a set of Grand Prix GT Turbo vents that i can trade if you're into that shit. They aren't square enough for me, so i want other things.

return to “want to buy”