Rspeed Kg works spoiler

buy something cool? tell us about it
Boomer Smurfing
//elite

Rspeed Kg works spoiler

postby Boomer Smurfing » 09/09/14 @ 15:00

Ok first off im super happy witht this company. They handled everything phantastically. I called on friday morning. I told them i wanted to order the wing and i needed it asap. So they told me to go ahead and order it and theyll make sure it ships out that day. I ordered it. I think i payed $180 or something around there shipped. 20 mins later i get an email saying your order has shipped. I was super happy. They really made it seem like they cared about my needs. I received the wing monday. meow i know this isnt an original or real KG Works duck tail wing. It says in the title on there website it isnt. Its an officially licensed replica of it. It came in a shiny black finish. Upon picking it up it felt super light. Ive had an oem r-package spoiler as well and this wing is easily less than half the weight of that. I've never held a real KG so i cant compare. I test fitted it on. Fits very nicely. It is attached by double sided tape and clamps. It doesnt come with fake studs where the kg works wing has them. That doesnt bother me too much but i wish it did. Also the finish of it. The top of the wing seems to have some dirt or bumps in the finish. To me its not a big deal because im painting it so ill sand it down nicely anyways but if you are picky like i am and arent painting it that may tick some people off. Overall im super happy with the product and the company. Ill try to get some pics up of it before and after painting and mounting. :phillyb™:

Customer service: 10/10
Shipping Time: 10/10
Communication:10/10
Quality of product: 7/10

I would highly recommend this company to anyone
balls to the walls... if that makes any sense whatsoever.
phillyb™
//banned

Re: Rspeed Kg works spoiler

postby phillyb™ » 09/09/14 @ 16:58

awesome!
thanks for sharing. glad you got one.
post some pics too!
don't get caught
Boomer Smurfing
//elite

postby Boomer Smurfing » 09/10/14 @ 20:38

Will do. Im stupid and got ahead of myself and forgot to take pics of it before i got to fix the imperfections. Basically tonight i got rid of the high and low spots. I went out and bought some high build primer and scuffed the wing down and sprayed 4 coats of it on. Then sanded it down to a perfect finish. Its fine with me to do this since im in the process of painting my whole car on tuesday.
balls to the walls... if that makes any sense whatsoever.
phillyb™
//banned

postby phillyb™ » 09/11/14 @ 08:47

cool
don't get caught

return to “product reviews”