1. They are local for me, which is nice.
2. They ride nicer than the Tein Basics I have had in the past.
3. They are easy to work with for warranty (if I need it..)
4. They have not upset the docile non-wanting-to-kill-me handling nature of the Miata
5. They are orange.
1. They get the occasional internet hate, yet I have many friends with them that have years worth of street and occasional track use on them.
2. I did not have to drill any holes to install them.
3. The don't go as low as other brands due to the rear coil-over design.
Would I recommend?
They are well priced at ~780-800 dollars. Easy to install, and seem to be good quality. They ride nicer than other coils I have had in the past and do not change the characteristic of the car.
1704_10151368842018741_1186617128_n by PaulGT2164, on Flickr
buy something cool? tell us about it
1 post • page 1 of 1
- posts: 452
- joined: 10/15/13 @ 20:16
who is online
users browsing this phorum: no registered users and 2 guests