Eunos Racing Development!

TistheJameson
//elite

Eunos Racing Development!

postby TistheJameson » 02/05/14 @ 00:20

We are happy to announce TougeWorks will be the official ERD dealer for the US! If you don't know Eunos Racing, they make great quality products such as adjustable coilovers, Silicone radiator hoses, bumper quick releases and more! Little by little we will start having ERD products in stock and all their products will be available to special order straight from the UK!

http://www.shop.TougeWorks.com
Facebook.com/TougeWorks
#TougewWorks
#KINOD
#Puristgroup
bigx5murf
donated to the club!

Re: Eunos Racing Development!

postby bigx5murf » 02/05/14 @ 00:34

More info on the coils? Spring rates? I've never heard of this manufacturer, more info on them would be nice too.
Life is simple, you make choices, you don't look back.
TistheJameson
//elite

postby TistheJameson » 02/05/14 @ 01:15

bigx5murf wrote:More info on the coils? Spring rates? I've never heard of this manufacturer, more info on them would be nice too.

Dot know too much on them right meow and I was wondering the same, I was told they're comfortable to Tein Flex's and I believe they're made by the same company. Don't hold me against that but ill get more info on them ASAP!
Facebook.com/TougeWorks
#TougewWorks
#KINOD
#Puristgroup
Mazduh
//elite

postby Mazduh » 02/05/14 @ 13:31

In for more info.
05' Mx-5 w/ bolts ons, ms2e, 650cc injectors, stock turbo @12psi.
Instagram: Mazduh

Stoly wrote:Ever tasted a saltier dick than mine?
phillyb™
//banned

postby phillyb™ » 02/05/14 @ 13:44

very cool!
don't get caught
ezmfne
//elite

postby ezmfne » 02/05/14 @ 20:08

Interesting
Do you guys have a website (not just for this company but for your company too)
Quality stuff and great service (I'm glad I found you on the b)
mx5militia
Eunos Snow Removal Co.

postby mx5militia » 02/05/14 @ 21:08

that knob looks pretty
WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
TistheJameson
//elite

postby TistheJameson » 02/05/14 @ 23:52

ezmfne wrote:Interesting
Do you guys have a website (not just for this company but for your company too)
Quality stuff and great service (I'm glad I found you on the b)

Yes we do but I'm still working on it so our shopping cart doesn't work :/ it's shop.TougeWorks.com
Facebook.com/TougeWorks
#TougewWorks
#KINOD
#Puristgroup
TistheJameson
//elite

postby TistheJameson » 02/05/14 @ 23:55

mx5Militia wrote:that knob looks pretty

Right? I might be picking one up for my NA! They're not badly priced at about $60 either for machined aircraft grade aluminum!
Facebook.com/TougeWorks
#TougewWorks
#KINOD
#Puristgroup
bigx5murf
donated to the club!

postby bigx5murf » 02/06/14 @ 01:21

Everyone hates everytime a new miata coilover hits the market. But imo, there's a gap missing despite having dozens of coilovers choices. You've got the stance crowd hocking the racelands to BC and everything in between, then you've got the legit performance stuff that's like tein monoflex to ohlins and everything in between. A legit coilover kit with spring rates to handle r-comps in the $1k-2k range would be nice. FCM used to cover this, until they jacked their prices to starting at $1900. I guess fortune coilovers with custom high rate swift springs would fill the gap at $1500, but those still aren't proven by the performance crowd.
Life is simple, you make choices, you don't look back.
TistheJameson
//elite

postby TistheJameson » 02/06/14 @ 03:36

bigx5murf wrote:Everyone hates everytime a new miata coilover hits the market. But imo, there's a gap missing despite having dozens of coilovers choices. You've got the stance crowd hocking the racelands to BC and everything in between, then you've got the legit performance stuff that's like tein monoflex to ohlins and everything in between. A legit coilover kit with spring rates to handle r-comps in the $1k-2k range would be nice. FCM used to cover this, until they jacked their prices to starting at $1900. I guess fortune coilovers with custom high rate swift springs would fill the gap at $1500, but those still aren't proven by the performance crowd.

Soo true! I mean you can get FM coils of either monoflex's or regular flex's but would need to run a stiffer spring setup to be track suitable. I don't even think there's even a set of these in the states! When I can I want to order a set for myself to test out, who knows they might be the shit. Maybe not but I think they come in 6k rears 8k fronts as far as springs go. I might see if I can have custom orders made with a special spring rate (what 949 runs on crusher ect...) which will be the best setup if the coils can hold up to it. I'm looking forward to seeing these in person because what I've heard from people in the UK these are the shit.
Facebook.com/TougeWorks
#TougewWorks
#KINOD
#Puristgroup

return to “touge works”