Another Norwegian phucker

half of you phaggots have miatas. i want to see the other half. trollolol
eiriksmil
n00b

Another Norwegian phucker

postby eiriksmil » 08/26/14 @ 17:00

:troll:

Teejay happened to stop by my work on random with his dope Miata and its sourced rare/home made parts and mentioned this place.. I was told to drop by and have a look..

I'm 23 from Oslo, have had the same screen name for like 10+ years.. Hobbies are many, but three major favorites are women, beer and cars in no particular order. My car taste is weird and it reflects a little of what I drive.. Currently have too many cars under my belt.

My current driver, 2000 Toyota' Funcargo' built on the same base as Scion xB, Tein coilovers, 8Jx17 ET20 Rotiform BLQ all around, Sparco P350 wheel, stubby antenna, JDM rear badge.. 1.3 90 hp, dead slow but bulletproof to where it gets boring.

Fun car #1, 89 Daihatsu Charade GTti.. ~130-140 hp, 1700 lbs makes it interesting.. Three cylinder 993cc turbo intercooled, way ahead of its time. Custom coilovers with rebuilt fronts, 7Jx15 ET24 Borbet Atiwe, rebuilt from basically a bare shell.. US bumpers, need to wire up my side markers, possibly a front mount, build a hybrid turbo and get the car mapped properly. Going for around 180 hp which should give it a nice hp/weight ratio.

Fun car #2, 88 VW GTi 16v KR, holiday screamer in Cyprus. Bought it this summer, I guess black Porsche handles, coilovers and some rollers on the table, together with some maintenance. I'm in Cyprus about a month a year so it's good to have something fun for windy coastal roads and remote canyons.

Sunday driver #1, 86 VW Golf.. PA built, Cali car, low mileage, three speed auto cruiser.. Polished Porsche door handles, coilovers, 7Jx15 ET13 BBS Mahle RA, early Polo steering wheel, high lift cam.. I love this car.

Sunday driver #2, 59 VW 1200.. 40k miles, always garaged, never subjected to winter elements.. My grandpa was its second owner, I became the caretaker as grandpa got older.. All original, down to the OG Jade green paint and chrome.. The tires remains a set of rock hard 70s edition.. The only car I have that is exempt from low-low and wide wheels.. I'd rather have another air cooled, 911 SC or early-ish Beetle to have some fun with :)

Future Sunday driver, 81 Daihatsu Charade with about 50 hp and a 2-speed auto box. It needs a control arm which is taking some time from Malaysia to arrive apparently.. Rather clean and OG, a little unsure of the mileage but I believe it's around 77k miles. 4x110 PCD same as early RX7s is stoooopid, so I'm having a set of adaptors to 4x100 made up.. Thinking of tossing on my Ronal Turbos and build a set of coilovers for it. It needs a re-spray too but one thing at the time.

This is my current fleet of turn-key cars.. I have some parts cars too but we can wait.. :D I can throw out a couple of other select photos while I'm at it. Ex driver/beater somewhat low

Ex rod #1, 82 KE70

Ex rod #2, 77 RX30 Cressida, together with my old Nissan HB and Golf Mk3

Thanks for viewing.. meow I gotta have a better look around here to see what's up.. If anyone wants more info on some car shout. I'm probably gonna dump random pictures out when something worth wile happens.
Teejay187
site admin

Re: Another Norwegian phucker

postby Teejay187 » 08/27/14 @ 08:28

What a fleet. I need to have a closer at these cars. Especially the Charade. I smell dragrace :phillyb™:
99' Miata
phillyb™
//banned

postby phillyb™ » 08/27/14 @ 08:47

nice!
welcome. that daihatsu looks like s lot of fun
don't get caught
Derek
donated to the club!

postby Derek » 08/27/14 @ 09:12

That is certainly a hefty collection, very nice!
1990 Miata, SNC 1.6, DIY Randall, R-Package Lip, Overnight parts from Japan.
1979 XS650, far from stock.
1995 Sportster, 'merica. Wrecked.
2007 Sportster, 'merica 2.0.
GeorgeG5
//elite

postby GeorgeG5 » 08/29/14 @ 01:48

aaah ke70, I thought my one was the rustiest haha
Highschool
//elite

postby Highschool » 09/06/14 @ 15:33

Hoarding rules.
90' Silverstone / 99' EGM - it'll buff out / 89' PitCrew :unicorn:
eiriksmil
n00b

postby eiriksmil » 09/08/14 @ 16:21

Hoarding is indeed good fun.. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.. :tits:

Speaking of hoarding I picked up a set of OZ Turbos for my Daihatsu, which will probably end its days in a ditch after a teejay street race

So meow I have many sets of wheels for a couple of cars I don't drive. Seems like a good idea right

The car I do drive gets around.. I was at a show parked next to a dope GT86 (FRS) on Tuesday, so I let the Funcargo believe it was a show car

Throughout the week it transported wheels and this weekend it brought us to a cabin by the sea.

A typical week in the life of this phucker :kitty:

return to “build threads”