crazyblackman's thread of shit

half of you phaggots have miatas. i want to see the other half. trollolol
Crazyblackman
//elite

Re: Crazyblackman's brutus

postby Crazyblackman » 05/16/15 @ 19:37

theAngryMarmot wrote:Done.

We can do that. I have a welder and whatnot. And many cutting utensils.

I still have those 1.8 axles you need too......

Sounds good to me. I'll probably get the new wheels here soon. I'm off meow on caturdays, Monday's and Tuesday's. Next 2 weeks I'll be off on Sunday too. I just need new tires is the main thing. Will order probably today or tomorrow.

Just let me know when you get a good day.
Brutus- 1.6l "meow" turbo miata
theAngryMarmot
//elite

postby theAngryMarmot » 05/16/15 @ 22:21

Generally I am freeish Fri-Sun.

Three day weekends every week. New job is 4 tens.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/16/15 @ 22:22

theAngryMarmot wrote:Generally I am freeish Fri-Sun.

Three day weekends every week. New job is 4 tens.

Sounds good to me, next sat good for you?
theAngryMarmot
//elite

postby theAngryMarmot » 05/16/15 @ 22:35

Let me double check with the woman. But that should be fine. I will make sure to bring the necessary tools home from work.

The only part about my job that sucks? Most of my tools meow reside at the shop! Haha.

I am going to get the black car into a roller condition and we can push nick's starion further up, and we will move the black car behind it. Then we will have the entire garage to hack your car up.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/16/15 @ 22:38

theAngryMarmot wrote:Let me double check with the woman. But that should be fine. I will make sure to bring the necessary tools home from work.

The only part about my job that sucks? Most of my tools meow reside at the shop! Haha.

Coolio sounds good, it will be my early b day present!!!! THANKS FOR MY PRESENT PAUL ;)

Gonna look weird rolling home with no decent fitment but o well hahah
theAngryMarmot
//elite

postby theAngryMarmot » 05/16/15 @ 22:57

I do have some 25mm spacers you could borrow....
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/16/15 @ 22:59

theAngryMarmot wrote:I do have some 25mm spacers you could borrow....
Well I may or may not have the new wheels by then, and even if I did I probably won't have tires mounted by then, so I might be on the daisies as a worst case.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/17/15 @ 10:27

So the time has come for new tires, I want to get something in the 225/45/15 range.
Rivals have caught my eye, but of course they are on back order.

Has anyone used the Rival S before or is there really that much of a difference from the normal rivals? Reason I ask is the S Is in stock currently, will buy something today so any input would be appreciated.
theAngryMarmot
//elite

postby theAngryMarmot » 05/17/15 @ 12:08

Talk to Shanden. He really, really likes the 225s he put on his car. I forget what they were.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/17/15 @ 12:30

theAngryMarmot wrote:Talk to Shanden. He really, really likes the 225s he put on his car. I forget what they were.

Ya will message him on Facebook and see what he says, I know he is always working.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/18/15 @ 19:21

So finally got in the garage again today. Got the car running again and is no longer leaking oil from what I can tell. Also ordered tires, could not find rivals, so I ordered some rs3's this time around, will see how well they hold up. Can't be worse then the spent tires I have meow.

Should be here on Wednesday.

Also the car meow starts consistently even after running hot. So seems that it was the starter which is a great thing in my mind. Crisis averted. Still may need a new battery but will get it checked out.

Didn't put the oil cooler on this go around, just wanted the car actually running at this point so that will be another day when I have more time on my hands.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/18/15 @ 22:56

Guess I still have a leak haha
Looked under the car today, noticed covered in oil again, so don't think it was the seal. Maybe oil pan but I know I used a heavy amount of sealant to prevent a leak.
Looked at oil return line and that's dry, appears to be more on the right side then left. I'm thinking it may be the part of the front seal of the oil pan. So I just put more sealant around the edges and we will see if it's a bandaid fix for meow.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/19/15 @ 18:43

So went out there today to source this leak. I believe this is what happened, I had an oil leak, after replacing the crank seal I haven't lost any oil when I beat on the car.

I put some dye in the oil today and beat it up to test out.

The dye was red, so I beat it up go in the garage and immediately lift the car up
THAT IS GREEN!!!! Which means coolant, and judging by the area it would seem the sealant for my waterpump is not doing its job. Also not sure if my radiator is leaking or that is just back splash from the coolant hitting the belt and flinging it?

Regardless this is great news!!! Means that I do not need to pull the engine, just need to fix this seal go out and test again.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/20/15 @ 11:38

Got my new to me wheels last night.
Rota rkr 15x9 +0 these are some temp wheels for meow in the long run not sure what I will get but still plenty of other things to do between meow and then.

Hope to have these with fresh rubber, and mounted on Monday or Tuesday. Will need to get flares put on soon after since I will have some mexiflush going on for a while haha.

PAUL, hope you got my Facebook message.

Birthday weekend going to the lake, and just gonna have a blast. Then come back Sunday and still have 2 days off is gonna be awesome.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/21/15 @ 00:50

Tonight my water pump bolts were pretty damn loose like scary loose. I just re-did the seals on the waterpump for the added security and loctite them bitches down.

Also went checking tightness in the remaining bolts around the oil pump too. One bolt was loose but that was on the right side. It would just spin around so I just replaced with a new one. If anything sounds like I need another bolt anyways. It is just empty and threaded from when I looked at it. Will get a bolt and seal it up anyways to hopefully resolve that issue for good.

Also got my tires in today

Hope to have them mounted and ready to go early next week.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/26/15 @ 23:11

Well after a long 4 day vacation for my birthday weekend, I got back to business today. Finished putting the car back together again. Timing, gaskets, belts, etc. Realized that my temp gauge wasn't moving after 10 mins. Checked and the little bar went missing.

So I got a new one. Put it in, and then couldn't find the connector.

So respliced the wire put another connector on it and put it back together. Worked perfectly. So after running the car, car was not over heating, I just used water and water wetter this time seemed to help. Until I got on the highway. Didn't overheat but got hotter than normal. Put some more water wetter in there for later. Seemed to do better. Started auto tuning a little too, should really post a log or something.

After car was running gave it a few revs shut it down and checked for leaks again.

I think we are all good. Had to tighten the water line for the turbo going to the waterpump. That saved the loose of coolant. Checked oil no lose that I can tell, burped the coolant system no lose that I could tell after that either.

Went for a drive and felt great, no major issues just driving to drive. Been a while. Put the new wheels on temporarily was going to get them mounted today but realized I will need to raise my car up until I put the flares on fully. I already rubbed with 205/50/15 at my height and I'm no were near slammed. So that will be next weeks chore. Hopefully I can get to Paul's this weekend to get the flares on, but who knows another busy weekend. Moms b day is next week so that will be fun too.

Anyways random grocery trip

How much they poke out meow before flares.

Welp that is all for meow, need to get my interior game back up and running. Need the tires mounted first then can put the door panels back on.
theAngryMarmot
//elite

postby theAngryMarmot » 05/27/15 @ 20:27

I will let you know my schedule for the weekend and we can figure out when to get those flares installed.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/27/15 @ 20:28

theAngryMarmot wrote:I will let you know my schedule for the weekend and we can figure out when to get those flares installed.

How long do you think it would take out of curiosity?
theAngryMarmot
//elite

postby theAngryMarmot » 05/28/15 @ 01:47

A while. The rears are not a fast processes. The fronts are a cake walk
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 05/28/15 @ 01:51

theAngryMarmot wrote:A while. The rears are not a fast processes. The fronts are a cake walk

Just let me know and I will be there my moms b day is this Friday so of course I'll see her caturday. Unless I call in Friday, and that frees up my caturday. Up to you.
Teejay187
site admin

postby Teejay187 » 06/03/15 @ 01:33

These wheels fit the car perfectly! :kitty:
99' Miata
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 06/03/15 @ 13:24

Teejay187 wrote:These wheels fit the car perfectly! :kitty:

Hawt fitment yo! I cant find my spanners to fix the ride height either so I just ride around rubbing tire all day. :brokenheart:
Teejay187
site admin

postby Teejay187 » 06/04/15 @ 13:30

I'm rubbing everywhere as well. Need me some ride height soon :tits:
99' Miata
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 06/04/15 @ 13:48

Teejay187 wrote:I'm rubbing everywhere as well. Need me some ride height soon :tits:

Yeah hopefully all will be on this weekend, just depends on Paul's schedule, but if all goes well, flares will be on, then I can get the ride height lifted, and get my tires mounted too
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 06/10/15 @ 14:32

Seems it has been a while. I have done almost nothing. I have finally put some cushion behind the speakers.

Also have no AC still but that is my own doing just haven't gone to get it filed and was confused about one piece. So it is wired up and such. The piece I was confused on was the piece that came from the old condenser I didn't know what it did. I finally looked it up and it is the temperature switch for the compressor.

Basically cycles when the compressor turns on and off. I looked all over but didn't find much on how to swap it over. The easy answer is just pull on it from the old and it will come out, it is only wedged between the fins, then you can transfer to new one.

This is the temperature switch.

Once I took it out this is what it looked like the new condenser you can just move be find a bit then slide it in.

So I literally just need to fill the system meow. Talked to a place they said $175 to fill it and $40 to test for leaks. Seemed kind of high to me so I may talk to my buddy to test it too.

Other than that I have just been driving around enjoying the thing still need to adjust the ebc shoots a little high at times. Got a new computer as well so I can tune more on my own time vs when the other half isn't using it also.
Crazyblackman
//elite

Crazyblackman's brutus

postby Crazyblackman » 06/21/15 @ 18:21

Teejay187
site admin

postby Teejay187 » 06/28/15 @ 06:04

Did you figure out the problem?
99' Miata
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 06/28/15 @ 11:26

Teejay187 wrote:Did you figure out the problem?

Thought I did runs great for the first 5 mins then starts misfiring randomly.
Teejay187
site admin

postby Teejay187 » 06/28/15 @ 12:24

How are the AFR numbers looking? Thinking it might be warmup enrichment.

Checked if the electronic boost control in the MS is turned off?
99' Miata
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 06/28/15 @ 12:26

Teejay187 wrote:How are the AFR numbers looking? Thinking it might be warmup enrichment.

Checked if the electronic boost control in the MS is turned off?
Afr are great in that first 5 mins, then once it gets up to temp then it starts misfiring, ebc isn't going through megasquirt it's independent. I'll check a little later I'm in the process of moving to my new house.
Teejay187
site admin

postby Teejay187 » 06/28/15 @ 12:42

Oh, OK. I could go through the MS remotely to check for errors if you want.
99' Miata
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 06/28/15 @ 13:02

Ya we could give it a go later next week for sure
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 06/28/15 @ 13:03

Teejay187 wrote:Oh, OK. I could go through the MS remotely to check for errors if you want.

I'll let you know when I can go through it and see what's up
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 06/30/15 @ 18:05

Welp haven't had much of an update for the reason that I have been in the process of getting into a house instead of an apartment. Finally made moves and been moving stuff over. We are renting for the time being, however I am excited about the changes to come soon.

There is just something to be said of driving into your home vs a garage by the apartment for sure.

I'll get some pictures of the new place here tonight when I get back over there but for meow you get 1.
slyskiller
jailbait

postby slyskiller » 06/30/15 @ 20:53

Congrats on the move, bro!! Post more pics of the house!
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 07/01/15 @ 15:26

I only got a couple more for meow, but the house is a mess right meow and going under the knife. New tile, a lot of fixing, ripping out the carpet, cleaning and such getting weeds pulled tomorrow, front and back cause they are high.... The previous renter didn't give 2 shits about the place and that was apparent.

Broken dishwasher, microwave, broken shower, and broken lights. She said she never used them the 3 years she lived there.

She had 3 kids sooo why do I find that hard to believe. Anyways here are some of the pictures for meow.
Kitchen, nice tile that needs a scrubbing, nice counter top, fridge is working surprisingly was just covered in filth.
Backyard, got some fruit trees that need a new drip system her dogs chewed it up, and weeds need to be pulled that are taller than me. I am 6' 0" tall so ya clearly never did anything with those, front yard is similar just not as high.

Once the renovations are done we will live in there, and start moving all or stuff where they need to be. Renovation should take about 2 weeks but I'll say 3 to be safe.

This isn't our forever home but much better than an apartment for sure.
Teejay187
site admin

postby Teejay187 » 07/02/15 @ 08:33

Congrats man!

And for the car, record some datalogs while driving. ctrl+l to start logging and ctrl+b to stop :tits:
99' Miata
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 07/02/15 @ 10:53

Teejay187 wrote:Congrats man!

And for the car, record some datalogs while driving. ctrl+l to start logging and ctrl+b to stop :tits:

Thanks man

Pretty sure my intake cam isn't as it should be I guess. I will however still do a log. When I can cause the move is gonna be a while and my car is on a trailer until we move so it isn't just outside.
Crazyblackman
//elite

postby Crazyblackman » 07/05/15 @ 12:14

So kind of been checking on the renovations just to see how it's going.

The front yard and back are cleaned up.
imageimage

I didn't realize how HUGE the backyard really is. Anyways moving towards the inside of the house.

Bedrooms haven't been touched yet.

This use to be like a beat up workstation, well we are making it a closet.
Kitchen has a ways to go, we have almost no cabinet space compared to our last apartment.

Both bathrooms need some TLC as well

Super excited to get in there already!!!
Teejay187
site admin

postby Teejay187 » 07/05/15 @ 13:07

Damn! It cleaned up nice! Kinda jelly :kitty:
99' Miata

return to “build threads”