mx5militia's Miata

half of you phaggots have miatas. i want to see the other half. trollolol
user avatar
mx5militia
Eunos Snow Removal Co.
posts: 209
joined: 11/13/13 @ 11:58

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby mx5militia » 07/21/14 @ 23:04

Derek wrote:Function > Form.


yes sir. need to get that as a banner across my windshield
image
WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
user avatar
mx5militia
Eunos Snow Removal Co.
posts: 209
joined: 11/13/13 @ 11:58

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby mx5militia » 07/21/14 @ 23:12

Went autoxing for the first time this weekend. it was so much fun. the car performed beautifully. There was a guy there who was also autoxing for the first time in his s2000, so my personal goal was to beat him. His first run? 66 seconds. My first run was a 57. :tits: :tits: :tits: :tits: :tits:

After 6 runs I was able to shave my time down to a 54.4, with a 240 lb passenger. So I was really happy!!!!

This is what I'm building my car for, and to see it all perform flawlessly made me so proud.

image

image

image
image
WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
user avatar
Derek
donated to the club!
posts: 1001
joined: 10/02/13 @ 09:58
location: Lanc-Gnar

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby Derek » 07/22/14 @ 14:29

I thought you ran autocross last summer or earlier this year in Warminster?

Either way, stop hitting cones. :phillyb™:
1990 Miata, SNC 1.6, DIY Randall, R-Package Lip, Overnight parts from Japan.
1979 XS650, far from stock.
1995 Sportster, 'merica. Wrecked.
2007 Sportster, 'merica 2.0.
user avatar
Skinny
the ginger ninjer
posts: 1590
joined: 10/09/13 @ 09:38
location: Snake Mountain

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby Skinny » 07/22/14 @ 15:03

Is that a lowered Cherokee with hood scoop?
image
In 30 seconds you'll be dead and I'll be home in time for Corn Flakes.
user avatar
mx5militia
Eunos Snow Removal Co.
posts: 209
joined: 11/13/13 @ 11:58

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby mx5militia » 07/22/14 @ 18:49

Derek wrote:I thought you ran autocross last summer or earlier this year in Warminster?

Either way, stop hitting cones. :phillyb™:



I attended an event in April, but did not actually run my car.
image
WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
user avatar
mx5militia
Eunos Snow Removal Co.
posts: 209
joined: 11/13/13 @ 11:58

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby mx5militia » 07/22/14 @ 18:51

Skinny wrote:Is that a lowered Cherokee with hood scoop?
image



why yes, yes it is. but no scoop, hole cut into the hood to make room for the s/c'er lol. that thing was sweet. 265 racing slicks all the way around. i think his best time was a 55. amazing for a car that was never meant to go around corners.
image
WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
user avatar
Skinny
the ginger ninjer
posts: 1590
joined: 10/09/13 @ 09:38
location: Snake Mountain

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby Skinny » 07/22/14 @ 18:56

:unicorn: I want one!
In 30 seconds you'll be dead and I'll be home in time for Corn Flakes.
user avatar
Derek
donated to the club!
posts: 1001
joined: 10/02/13 @ 09:58
location: Lanc-Gnar

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby Derek » 07/22/14 @ 19:47

mx5militia wrote:I attended an event in April, but did not actually run my car.


Gotcha. Car is looking great and I will have to try and get to an autocross soon. My buddy is leading C-Street with his BRZ right meow I believe.
1990 Miata, SNC 1.6, DIY Randall, R-Package Lip, Overnight parts from Japan.
1979 XS650, far from stock.
1995 Sportster, 'merica. Wrecked.
2007 Sportster, 'merica 2.0.
user avatar
mx5militia
Eunos Snow Removal Co.
posts: 209
joined: 11/13/13 @ 11:58

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby mx5militia » 07/26/14 @ 17:41

Derek wrote:
mx5militia wrote:I attended an event in April, but did not actually run my car.


Gotcha. Car is looking great and I will have to try and get to an autocross soon. My buddy is leading C-Street with his BRZ right meow I believe.



I saw you turning onto the turn pike at willow grove yesterday! I yelled your name, but you were already gone. I was in the S4 haha.
image
WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
user avatar
Derek
donated to the club!
posts: 1001
joined: 10/02/13 @ 09:58
location: Lanc-Gnar

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby Derek » 07/28/14 @ 11:12

mx5militia wrote:I saw you turning onto the turn pike at willow grove yesterday! I yelled your name, but you were already gone. I was in the S4 haha.


On Friday? I take the turnpike to work every day, but I'm usually moving pretty quick. If you were in the Miata I would have noticed you, but a silver Audi just blends in to me.


I want to get an autocross in this year at Warminster so we'll have to see if we can anyone else involved.
1990 Miata, SNC 1.6, DIY Randall, R-Package Lip, Overnight parts from Japan.
1979 XS650, far from stock.
1995 Sportster, 'merica. Wrecked.
2007 Sportster, 'merica 2.0.
user avatar
mx5militia
Eunos Snow Removal Co.
posts: 209
joined: 11/13/13 @ 11:58

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby mx5militia » 08/01/14 @ 23:23

Derek wrote:
mx5militia wrote:I saw you turning onto the turn pike at willow grove yesterday! I yelled your name, but you were already gone. I was in the S4 haha.


On Friday? I take the turnpike to work every day, but I'm usually moving pretty quick. If you were in the Miata I would have noticed you, but a silver Audi just blends in to me.


I want to get an autocross in this year at Warminster so we'll have to see if we can anyone else involved.


Theres an event up at Pocono Raceway on 8/10. we'll be autoxing in the parking lot and then doing hot laps on the circuit itself! should be a blast. you should come.
image
WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
user avatar
Boomer Smurfing
//elite
posts: 101
joined: 03/14/14 @ 16:49
location: Doylestown, PA, USA

Re: mx5militia's Miata

postby Boomer Smurfing » 08/02/14 @ 11:51

@mx5militia do the 9's fit well under the fenders haha?
balls to the walls... if that makes any sense whatsoever.

return to “build threads”

who is online

users browsing this phorum: no registered users and 4 guests