The 10 and 2 Thread. Steering Wheels. Nardi-Personal? Sparco? Momo?

new steering wheel? dope seats? dildo shift knob? post about it here
Highschool
//elite

postby Highschool » 03/18/14 @ 01:37

Let's see what you went with, and please describe why. The little details will also help other members. Rockin' manual steering? 330mm blocking your gauges? Do tell!

I went ape shit on Ebay recently. Feel like a chicka searching for shoes or purses. :tits:

First, I scored a Personal Marine. 350mm with a dope ass Baja speedboat horn manufactured by Nardi-Personal. $87 shipped, and I feel like it was worth every penny.

.... But I couldn't stop....

Phound this on Ebay as well. I was VERY hesitant to pull the trigger, but found a few other pictures online of the wheel going for $200+. So, this happened.

Another 350mm Personal with black leather and black stitching. The serial number on the back is too dated to verify through the Nardi-Personal website. Can anyone else verify if this is likely authentic? meow that I've seen it first hand, I'm 90% sure it is. The quality is too good for even the best 5 year old Pakistani child to try and duplicate.

So, I know many of you have steering wheel problems... looking at you phillyb™, but after loosing the Prototipo, I had to get my hands on these works of art. If you can verify that the Black leather wheel is genuine or not, I would be phorever in your debt phellow members.

:kitty:
90' Silverstone / 99' EGM - it'll buff out / 89' PitCrew :unicorn:
TistheJameson
//elite

postby TistheJameson » 03/24/14 @ 03:50

Momo Mod 7.0 (350 I think) deep dish suede which makes my hands feel pretty. Running manual steering with no problems and I can't see the top of my gauges cause I sit up too high. Bought it from the Project-G 2 year meet for $200 new and don't regret it a bit

http://www.shop.TougeWorks.com
Facebook.com/TougeWorks
#TougewWorks
#KINOD
#Puristgroup
Highschool
//elite

Re: The 10 and 2 Thread. Steering Wheels. Nardi-Personal? Sparco? Momo?

postby Highschool » 04/01/14 @ 19:49

That shorty console..... ugh

:applause:
90' Silverstone / 99' EGM - it'll buff out / 89' PitCrew :unicorn:

return to “interior”